If you are exploring the CRM industry, you might have come across a wide range of CRMS available in the market with a variety of features and comfortable pricing plans. Oh wait i forgot to brief what is a CRM? Well Customer relationship management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customer, Prospect and stakeholders. The goal is to simply improve the business relationships.
So, what is it about Salesforce CRM that makes it so popular and a leader in the market? Running a business and growing it is not easy.A business is successful only if it has a systematic and efficient way of gathering leads so that they can be converted to sales and ultimately loyal customers. Once a sale is made post sales efforts to retain the loyal customers kicks in. Salesforce CRM helps businesses to sell reach out to prospects and sell products easily while also helping with post sales issues. There are a lot of low cost CRM systems out there so Why would an organization pay premium price for Salesforce?
Salesforce was the first to launch a CRM on the cloud and have been the leaders in the Cloud CRM space ever since. Salesforce is also the first one to introduce Artificial intelligence analytics and predictions in its CRM at a large scale. If you have a look at the Salesforce, you would come across the following benefits of using Salesforce:
- Ease of Use: Login from anywhere just like any other website, collaborate from anywhere anytime.
- Detailed Functionality: Salesforce comes with a wide array of features and functionalities which caters to most organizational needs.
- PaaS model: Salesforce launched the first cloud-based CRM and also established the Platform as a Service ( PaaS) market with Force.com to support the complex real-world business models.
- Scalability: Salesforce is highly scalable and the fact that one can fully customise the user experience and pipeline to adapt to all future specifications.
- Continuous Improvement : Salesforce is committed to release latest features thrice in a year.
- 360 Degree view of customers: Salesforce allow businesses to view their customers in 360 degree. From Pre-Sales to Post Sales, all products, Customers and assets can be seen in 360 degree view.
- Efficient Reporting: Salesforce offers powerful reporting tools that help save your time, money and allow you to give your business the attention it deserves.
- Mobile CRM: Salesforce was one of the earliest companies to introduce the mobile CRM. One can perform duties on mobile while on the go.
Interested in Salesforce? Search for a registered Salesforce Partner. Most of them usually offer FREE Business Analysis and an advise regarding your business migration to Salesforce & Implementation.